We know it is never easy to tow along the heavy and bulky Irons whenever you are on the run.
Every traveler is looking for that magic iron that is powerful enough to perform satisfactorily at home and compact enough to carry along with your travels.
Here in this post we have selected 5 of the best travel Irons that are strong, light and won’t take up much space in your already limited baggage.
Top 5 Best Travel Iron Reviews 2016
Customer Ratings : [usr 4.2]
The Conair EZ Press boasts of a unique design and a lightweight build. It supports a variety of features to literally transform your travelling style.
- The EZ Press has a stainless steel easy-gliding soleplate that makes sure your ironing experience is smooth. An anti-slip heel is an added safety measure which prevents any accidental tip-overs.
- This 800 Watt Dual Voltage Iron has a variable temperature setting provided just under the handle. You can adjust the settings according to the fabric easily.
- The front of the soleplate has a few steam holes to smoothen out those tough wrinkles. The steam setting is user adjustable and the press also features a Burst of Steam button and a steam or dry switch provided at the front.
- The Conair EZ Press has an 8-foot long power cord that gives you a lot of freedom to choose the ironing place.
Customer Ratings : [usr 4.2]
This might just be the smallest of the irons that performs masterfully. If you are looking for a travel companion that is extremely portable and reliable at the same time then this mini iron is the perfect find.
- The SteamFast Mini Iron features a non-stick soleplate that works perfectly on almost any kind of fabric. The 420 Watt Iron is also provided with dual voltage so that you will never find it difficult to plug in different sockets around the world.
- Along with variable temperature settings, the SteamFast Mini iron also features a one-touch steam control system that can produce steam in less than 15 seconds of heating up. The steam function works brilliantly to wrinkle out almost any kind of fabric.
- The ample amount of cord length eliminates the need of an extension cord thus saving you a lot of hassle. One can easily touch up their clothes while travelling for work or vacation.
- The Iron comes along with a plastic measuring cup and a heat-resistant traveling bag for convenience.
Customer Ratings : [usr 4.3]
The Hamilton Beach Travel Iron performs beautifully for quick touch-ups and makes sure you look clean and crisp whenever you are away from home.
- The Hamilton Beach Travel Iron features a stainless steel soleplate which glides effortlessly over any kind of fabric without any friction. It is very efficient in the dry action and can smoothen out most of the wrinkles that way.
- The handle of the iron can be folded down for easy packing. You can also choose from a variety of fabric settings provided just below the handle to find the perfect temperature setting for the iron.
- The Travel Iron features powerful steam action where it can be used to touch up the hanging garments beautifully. It is ready to steam conveniently in less than one minute and also provides for a continuous steam action.
- The direly needed Dual Voltage setting means you can plug it directly inside the socket wherever you are and cut down on your need of a universal adapter. The Iron comes along with a carrying pouch and a bonus fabric brush attachment.
Customer Ratings : [usr 3.6]
The Travel Smart Travel Iron by Conair is extra-compact when it comes to size and weight. Ironing on the go has never been more convenient. The only problem you might have with this travel iron is it being too compact.
- With an average temperature of 300 F, this travel iron heats up fast in just less than a minute and can be used easily on almost any kind of fabric.
- It is probably the most compact iron you have ever seen! It can easily fit in the palm of your hand which makes it super easy to pack and move whenever you are out for business or vacations.
- The Travel Smart travel iron also features the dual voltage availability which lets you use the iron conveniently in practically the whole world. Also an 8-feet long chord gives you greater maneuverability across sockets.
- This iron does not feature the steam action because it is almost to fit a water-tank in such a compact size but you can always use a spray water bottle instead to crease out the tough wrinkles when needed.
Customer Ratings : [usr 4.3]
Sunbeam is a well recognized brand when it comes to steam irons and its style and reliability is well displayed in the GCSBTR-100 Travel Iron. Easy to use and easy to move, this Iron can forever change the way you pack!
- The Sunbeam GSCBTR-100 is light and compact enough to make carrying it along a practical choice. It features a non-stick soleplate that glides easily over any kind of fabric without the fear of singing or burning it.
- The Iron is perfect for dry action but if you need to smoothen out some tough spots then the Shot of Steam feature can provide you with a powerful burst of steam that can do the needful to make every garment look fresh and crisp.
- The variable temperature setting lets you choose the perfect heat for any kind of fabric. It also comes with the much needed Worldwide dual voltage system so that you can just plug in the socket and start using the press, wherever you are.
- Various convenience features adorn the Iron like an indicator light that tells you when the iron is hot and ready to use and soft touch handle to ensure slip-free and comfortable grip while ironing.
At the end of this review, I’ll must recommend you to buy any of the above listed travel irons.
These are the best selling travel irons and will worth your money completely. You will have great experience with these travel irons when you will took with you while travelling.
I hope It will be helpful to you.
Do let us know about your experience with these travel irons. 😀
Published on : 7th June, 2016 | Last Updated on : 7th June, 2016