The German brand Rowenta has forever induced a feeling of comfort and satisfaction among all types of iron users in the world, be it professionals or household consumers.
Rowenta steam Irons boast of high quality materials and construction that offers greater durability and a marvelous performance.
So if you are planning to gear up your laundry room with a Rowenta steam Iron and can’t decide which one to buy, then check out these reviews.
Best Rowenta Steam Irons 2019:-
|Best Rowenta Steam Irons||In-depth Review||Price|
|1. Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master Iron||Check Review||Check Price|
|2. Rowenta DW9081 Steamium Steam Iron||Check Review||Check Price|
|3. Rowenta DW5080 Focus Steam Iron||Check Review||Check Price|
|4. Rowenta DG8520 Perfect Steam Iron||Check Review||Check Price|
|5. Rowenta DW9280 Steam Force Iron||Check Review||Check Price|
Top 5 Best Rowenta Steam Iron Reviews 2019
All these are top rowenta iron reviews, which you can read to choose by knowing which one can suit your needs.
As the name suggests the DW8080 is built for the pros and hence provides for some astounding features that take off the effort from ironing and work flawlessly.
- The 1700 watt Rowenta DW8080 has a Stainless Steel Soleplate with a precision tip that glides smoothly over the fabric and easily reaches the tight spots.
- The soleplates features 400 micro-pores distributes evenly, even on the tip for an efficient steam distribution. Along with Vertical Steam and the Burst of steam features, touching up the hanging garments and smoothing out the tough wrinkles is so easy.
- The 12.7ounce water tank is large enough to provide for prolonged uses and the Iron also features a self-cleaning and Anti-Calc system to flush away the impurities deposited in the tan and the pores.
- The DW8080 has a 3-way auto shut-off feature in which the Iron will automatically turn off when left on its heel for 8 minutes and in 30 seconds if left flat or on the sides.
We wouldn’t hesitate to dub the DW9081 as the superiron. It encompasses the revolutionary steam force technology and a LED screen to monitor the settings.
- Rowenta has introduced their impressive Steam Force Technology in the DW9081 that can force almost 30% extra steam into the fabric for extraordinary results. It literally pumps the steam into the fabric and smoothens out even the toughest of the wrinkles with one or two strokes.
- The small LED display allows for digital fabric settings. We also have one-touch controls on board for the perfect temperature and steam settings.
- The 400 micro steam holes on the stainless steel soleplate allows for a variety of functions like Vertical Steaming, Burst of Steam and the cool spray-mist.
- The self-cleaning and Anti-Calc system can be used for regular maintenance and prolongs the life of the iron. The standard 3-way auto-shut off is an added safety measure.
The Rowenta DW5080 offers a sleek and modern look which when combined with its powerful steam action gives a great value for your money.
- The classic Rowenta Stainless steel soleplate with a rounded bottom and precision tip makes it super easy to move the iron over the fabric without crumpling it up. The micro steam holes lining the soleplate calls for a more even and efficient steam distribution.
- The 1700-Watt DW5080 features an Anti-drip System that prevents the unit from leaking at low temperature settings and a 3-way auto shut-off feature to save power.
- The large 10 ounce water tank is endowed with a self-cleaning system to flush out loose mineral deposits and impurities from the steam holes.
- The DW5080 features a Shot of Steam button that emanates a powerful burst of steam to take care of the difficult wrinkles. The Iron can also be used on hanging garments and drapes through its Vertical Steam function that lets you touch up clothes without taking them off the hanger.
If your ironing load is frequent and too large to be handled by a regular iron then a steam iron station can save you a lot of time and energy.
The Rowenta DG8520 accounts for a mightier steam operation which inherently means fewer trips to the sink!
- The Rowenta DG8520 provides for a super-heated steam released at an optimum pressure that accounts for faster ironing and removal of wrinkles in just one or two strokes. The high powered steam is available in just one touch and provides for impressive professional results.
- The extra large water tank can hold 47 ounces of water which essentially means you can iron continuously with steam for more than 90 minutes! You can also avail of the Eco-setting that will reduce your power consumption by 20%.
- The standard Rowenta stainless steel soleplate with micro-pores enables effortless glide and the DG8520 can provide you with three times more steam than a regular ironing station. Steam holes are also provided under the precision tip to efficiently remove the wrinkles from tight spaces.
- The central core is made of Aluminum that ensures even heating of the soleplate. The Iron also offers vertical steaming function and an Anti-scale system for maintenance.
The Rowenta DW9280 is definitely a Steam Iron from the future. Some amazing technology has been encapsulated by this iron that makes it one of the best selling models of Rowenta.
- The DW9280 has the classic stainless-steel soleplate with a thin silicate coating for making it extra tough and scratch resistant. The precision tip has a special precision shot zone that blasts concentrated steam at the press of the Shot of Steam button.
- The continuous steam output can be automatically adjusted according to the temperature and a unique Smart Steam motion sensor will automatically cut-off steam production if no motion is detected on the iron. This will save your power and water and make the iron more efficient.
- A built-in Ready-Temp system will indicate when the desired soleplate temperature has been reached on a LED display. The Iron also features a 3-way auto-shut off which is a much desired feature especially for household use.
- The self-clean system of the iron can be used once a month to flush out the mineral deposits that can reduce the steam output and decrease the efficiency of the iron.
So now the wait is over and here you can find the selected Best Rowenta Steam Iron Reviews which will help you to find right steam iron for you.
All these irons are best selling and you can select anyone you want. You will get the best quality in it.
- Top 4 Best Curling Irons
- Top 5 Best Cordless Steam Irons
- Top 5 Best Travel Irons
- Top 5 Best Ironing Boards
- Top 5 Best Steam Generator Irons
Just choose steam iron of your choice and place your order. 😀